The U.S Bank Harley-Davidson® Visa® Credit Card can be a plastic card that is certainly owned and issued from the U.S National Association ND. The use on this card is providing people a chance to win in addition to earn points they will redeem at any H-d Dealers.
The U.S Bank Harley-Davidson® Visa® Credit Card is offering3 points for each and every $1 spent at Harley-Davidson® dealerships and 2 points for each $1 spent at gasoline stations, restaurants, bars, and lodging merchants. You’ll earn 1 point for every $1 everywhere else; redeem points for Harley Chrome Cash. Best of all, there isn’t any annual fee.
Harley-Davidson Visa Card Features:
- No limit to how much Harley Chrome® Cash you’ll be able to earn
- Chances to win a new Harley-Davidson® motorcycle every month1
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Harley-Davidson® dealerships4
- Earn 2 points for each $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, bars, and lodging merchants4
- Earn 1 point for each and every $1 everywhere else, redeem points for Harley Chrome® Cash4,5 Uses and benefits of the cards.
Some with the great things about this card, especially during this promotion period is people can earn up to 3 x for each and every dollar they will use, they could earn as many cash certificates since there is no limitation plus they stand an opportunity to win a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Acquisition in the card does not earn anyone any points, but use with the card does. The card can be used to purchase things all dealers from the Harley Davidson joints, restaurants, bars, gasoline stations and lodging merchants in addition to any other business that accepts visa cards as a means of payment.
Terms and scenarios
Since the cardboard is credited by the U.S Bank National Association ND- licensed by Visa U.S.A. Inc.-, the lender (and also other affiliates) reserves all the rights over it and might affect the APRs, account terms and charges mainly because it deems easily fit into the future; in line with the experience that the users of the card may have on this service. This provision will, of course, have accordance while using the Cardmember Agreement along with other respective applicable laws
The validity of points and cash certificates
The U. S Bank responsible for the issuance and crediting of the cards determine how merchants classify their business to ensure some businesses may generate the user’s card more points than the others. In this respect, fast food joints may not earn one point while Balance Transfers, Convenience checks, credit rates, Advances, Interest Charges and Fees and also transactions which can be supposed to fund certain prepaid card products tend not to earn any points in any respect.
Genuine Reward points earned through the use of the Harley-Davidson® Visa® Credit Card are valid for three years- from your once they were earned- thus they expire on the last day of expiration year; which is 31st December. Cash certificates from Harley Chrome, however, are just valid for 180 days from your day we were holding issued. The amazing card is nicknamed the supreme rider reward card mainly because it earns you points each time you have it. 2500 points translate to $25 Harley Chrome Cash Transfer and you can redeem/spend this at any H-D dealerships.
5 Things to Know About Harley-Davidson Credit Cards
Here are five items to learn about Harley-Davidson bank cards.
- There are three Harley cards and you can sign up for a couple of them. For those with credit in decent shape, there’s the Harley-Davidson® Visa® Credit Card. Apply for this card, and you might be accepted for one of two products, depending on how good your credit is. The bummer here is always that you won’t know what type you’ll get till you apply:
- Harley-Davidson High-Performance Card. Don’t permit the name fool you. The performance with this baby is subpar, with lesser rewards and fewer perks than the Visa Signature. Instead of potato-potato, it’s going tater-tot-tater-tot-tater-tot.
- Harley-Davidson Visa Signature Card. The better your credit, the much more likely you’ll fully grasp this one. As far as Harley-Davidson charge cards go, it’s a sweet little number. There’s another selection for people with a bad credit score, and it is possible to apply for this place directly:
- US Bank Harley-Davidson Visa Secured. With a secured card, you set down a cash deposit that your issuer holds as collateral if you happen to don’t pay your bill. Using a secured card regularly and responsibly is one from the best (and quickest) ways to build or rebuild credit. All of those cards don’t have an annual fee.
- The rewards ensure you get Harley gear. That’s it. Every time you accumulate 2,500 points, you recruit a $25 H-D gift card redeemable at Harley dealerships or even the Harley-Davidson online store. If not, maybe they’re worthless. But they’re yours! On seventy-one cards, you get 1 H-D Genuine Rewards point per dollar spent. With the top-shelf Harley-Davidson Visa Signature Card, though, you also get 3 points per dollar spent at Harley dealerships, the internet H-D store as well as the H-D Museum; and two points per dollar at gasoline stations, bars, restaurants, and hotels. (You don’t often see “bars” called out as being a specific bonus category over a card, nevertheless the H-D card suits some other crowd.)
- Good credit? You have better options. Even if you’re 100% Harley from chin to chaps, for those who have good credit, you’d probably earn an increased rewards rate overall using a flat-rate cash-back charge card that pays 2% or even 1.5% on whatever you buy. You could still use those rewards to buy Harley stuff (and more of the computer) – but you’d likewise have a choice of with all the money for something crazy like food or the bus.
- Bad credit? The secured card is often a decent option. The terms about this secured card make it a totally OK option even for non-Harley fans with bad credit. You’ll earn H-D Genuine Rewards points, which can stop of any use for your requirements, but hey, maybe you can put your gift card on Craig’s list or give it to your old lady or old man. Unlike a lot of secured charge cards, the US Bank Harley-Davidson Visa Secured comes with an annual fee of $0, this means it doesn’t cost you everything to carry it. You do have to pay a deposit, though. The minimum is $300 and the maximum is $5,000. You get that cash back if you close you’re up to date. This is standard with secured cards: Get the cardboard, build credit, and move ahead.
- The cards include a couple of extra perks. Other benefits are determined by which card you’ve. The Visa Signature gets the most benefits, including travel accident insurance, lost luggage reimbursement and guarantee coverage. The secured card gets the fewest benefits. The High-Performance card is within the middle. All cards include auto rental coverage and emergency card replacement.
Through the end of 2018, each and every time you utilize a Harley-Davidson plastic card, you obtain one entry in the “Harley Davidson Visa Free Ride Sweepstakes.” The prizes include new motorcycles. Vroom! Best we are able to tell, there is no coverage for damage incurred when you and your buddies have your motorbikes aligned outside a bar (2 points per dollar!) along with a hapless dude bumps into one of them and so they all collapse like dominoes. Unless Hollywood is lying to us, this occurs each of the time.